Invasive vs non-invasive tests
Unlike amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling, which involve insertion of a long needle into the abdomen or a catheter through the cervix, our test is 100% SAFE for both the baby and mother. The simple blood draw can be done by any qualified nurse or doctor eliminating the need for a costly procedure by an OBGYN. We need blood samples from the mother but just mouth swab samples from the alleged father.
Why this test is ideal for you
- Fast results – your DNA report will be ready in just 7-10 working days from when your samples reach the laboratory.
- Get answers early on in the pregnancy – The test can be carried out at 9 weeks from conception (this means you will be in your 11th week of pregnancy, starting from the first day of your last menstrual period).You can use our pregnancy calculator to work out your dates.
- Save time and money – our process is fast and easy; no need to make appointments with an OBGYN for invasive procedures, saving on medical bills and valuable time.
- 100% risk-free – eliminate the risks associated with amniocentesis and CVS such as infection, amniotic leakage, possible damage to the foetus or even miscarriage.
- Free return courier – a prepaid courier pack is included in the price of your test. Avoid any shipping problems by making use of our special account.
- No matter where you are located in New Zealand we are able to send a kit directly to you.
Cost and other information
The cost of the test is $1800. This price is all inclusive, including your sterile sample collection kit, return courier service, laboratory analysis and your prenatal DNA paternity test report.
Learn about the science
This scientifically validated test is based on the analyses of cell-free foetal DNA in the maternal blood stream. Highly advanced techniques are used to analyze single nucleotide polymorphism (SNPs) found in the maternal blood. By analyzing over 2688 SNPs from the unborn child and the alleged father we are able to provide highly accurate results. If the tested father is the biological father, results will show a probability of paternity of 99.9%. If the tested father is not the biological father, the results will show a probability of paternity of 0%.
The only time we cannot conduct the test is if the Mother is expecting twins or if the alleged Fathers are close blood relatives.